Monday, May 14, 2007

Update Overhaul

Hey another long update, cause as of late not much to report! Well its roughly 8 weeks away till I go on holiday to Boston for my Cousin David Reuters Wedding (Finally! He is 35!!). So I have started preparing things we can do and people to see and shops to go to!!. I have decided not to plunge and get a mac laptop as at present I can't justify the needs to have a laptop as I dont have much design work to do outside of work. But I decided to put the money aside so I wont waste it on crap which happens alot sometimes.

So no new toys as of yet but I will keep you posted If I do buy any new toys while in the states. I am enjoying work and have now been in teh job 3 months and it going great and I am branching out onto doing more flash which is cool as Im building up my skillset.

On another note I just signed up to Last.fm which is an online radio website and program and cool and should try and If so add me as a friend!.

No comments: