Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Boston here I come!

It is very soon until I leave to go to Boston. I will be joining up with my family in Rhode Island a week after they have arrived there due to lack off holidays in work as I will be using the other week of my holidays to go to teenstreet in august.

As with any holiday I have a list and I plan to buy a few things!. Mainly ipod and mac accessories as they are way cheaper in the states compared to here. That will cover my tech stuff to buy hopefully but with usa being so dirt cheap for stuff who know what else I might get.

Just like a heads up to Stan as he will be a new switcher to mac from wednesday when he get a powerbook. Well Done Stan.

Thats all for now

1 comment:

Stan McConnell said...

I'm on my Powerbook now. Still getting used to it.